Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a possibility to create a contact form in Adobe express web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fernando,

Welcome to the Adobe Express forum and thank you for question. Unfortunately not, Adobe Express is able to create various images or videos for popular social media sites as well as video and journal style webpages.

This page provides a good overview for the product https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/express-overview.html

Adobe's Acrobat products would typically be what would be used for creating a contact form https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/hub/how-to/how-to-create-a-website-contact-form

Hope that helps,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David.
Thank you for your clear and precise answer.
If I publish a story on Express Web, how can I do to put keywords for search engines to find this story.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I publish a story on Express Web, how can I do to put keywords for search engines to find this story.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines