• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: technical issue Adobe chat support are unable to address

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there anyone on this forum who kows Adobe Express well and understands the difference between the image dimensions in px and its resolution in kb/Mb, who can explain this glitch? thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<branched>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image dimensions are the length and width of an image in computer pixels (analogous to inches and centimeters).

the size of a computer file (whether an image or not) is the amount of storage that file occupies in the computer's storage system.  the two are correlated but not the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you.  I know the definitions.

Perhaps my question was unclear, so I will clarify:

Does anyone on this Adobe Express forum understand these two parameters AND can explain WHY Adobe Express increases the resolution dramatically when the image is reduced in dimensional size?  (you can't explain something if  you don't know understand what it is in the first place) .

Is this a glitch?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines