Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Regarding free image background removal

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a concern about privacy, let suppose I don't login into my Adobe account and directly go to Free image background removal tool and upload one image to remove its background however i didn't download it and not yet logged in so is there any privacy issue with that image like will that image be publicly available etc or anything else.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vaibhav, We understand that you are concerned about your privacy; however, login is mandatory; without that, it's impossible to remove the background from an image. Let us assure you that whatever work you do will remain safe under your account, and no one else will be able to view that or make changes until you share your project with someone. So just enjoy working on this app and do beautiful projects. We are here to assist you if you have difficulty using this app. Have a good day!

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

Thanks for the response, I understand that without login we will not be
able to remove background and download image but what about upload image
initially without login is that safe with your cloud and all the things or
how it will be ?

Thanks,
Vaibhav Lahariya
+91-7000324960

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines