• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing the Adobe branding block from Facebook Posts???

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a paid, Adobe CC subscriber, yet when I tried to post a personal graphic to FaceBook, the program added this absolutely ugly box to the bottom and after tons of searching, I can find no way to remove. I used the desktop web app to create and upload this. It is really embarassing. I can't even figure out how to change the text "My Graphic." Please help me, someone!

Thanks,

Ric

Credit-block.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

Thanks for bringing this to us, and sorry for the experience with the Creative Cloud Express. We were able to replicate the issue, and it has been escalated to our engineering team for review. Once we hear from them, you'll be updated.

Also, as this release is just the beginning, we appreciate your patience and feedback to build this new app together! You may post your suggestions here to get more eyes.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines