• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reorder pages in Glideshow?

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Creative Cloud Express and just created a glideshow to present a concert program, but I want to reorder some of the glideshows. How do I do this???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shelley,

If you selected the Glideshow option here within a webpage project

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 2.29.02 PM.png

You should be able to click on the images within the show to get this option, then select Edit photos

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 2.29.15 PM.png

From there you should be able to use the arrows to move images up or down to change their order, remove, or replace images etc.

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 2.29.44 PM.png

Hope that helps,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dave. I think the problem I did was create several glideshows (a separate glideshow for each piece) in one large presentation. But if I wanted to move one of the pieces to earlier in the presentation, I didn't know how to move an entire glideshow. I wanted a separate gliding background for each new piece. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem, thanks for the additional details. It might not have been possible in that case then, as it isn't possible to change the layout order of main elements like multiple glideshows, so the best option would be to edit and change the picture manually for each. You might want to try out having them all in a single glideshow if you're doing other similar projects in the future and need to be able to change the image order easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines