• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore edit history for Creative Cloud Express Presentation?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to restore a previous version of my Creative Cloud Express presentation?

I created a photography project a few weeks ago using the presentation format on Creative Cloud Express. For the next project, instead of creating a new presentation, I edited over my previous project. 

However, a reason for me to access my previous project has come up, except that project has unfortunately been edited over.

The undo function on Creative Cloud Express only works for the edits made during that session, and because I exited out of the tab since editing the presentation I am unable to restore my previous project.

Is there a place where the revision history of a Creative Cloud Presentation is recorded and saved?

I would greatly appreciated any kind of help.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Francis,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, recovering an overwritten project is not possible on Creative Cloud Express. However, if you could create a duplicate of the project and work on a copy, you'd be able to have the original and the recently edited version.

Also, this seems an interesting feature to have as this release is just the beginning, and we welcome your feedback to build this new app together! I'd recommend you to post your suggestion here to get more eyes.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines