Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Rulers and guides would be a great addition to Express

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love to design things but I am a beginner. An app that has rulers and guides is easier for me to line everything up and ultimately it is one of the factors on which subscription I will subscribe to. If I am able to line everything up the overall creation will be better and helpful in the process.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Taniesha, 

Many thanks for writing to us. We want to make it possible for anyone to create standout content easily. We have introduced Adobe Creative Cloud Express with this vision in mind. You can learn
more and see tips & tricks here: https://www.adobe.com/express/learn/tutorials. We appreciate your feedback and are constantly working to bring you new features." Shows our commitment to the customer experience and that we're listening. Please consider sharing your feedback directly with our engineering team at: https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-creative-cloud-express-feature-suggestion  so that others can upvote too.

Thanks

Manmeet

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only for aligning elements in a design are rulers and guides helpful but rulers are needed simply to see how large of a document you are working on. Being able to switch units of measurement is also so helpful with rulers: millimeters to inches, even picas and back again.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, PLEASE add rulers!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need rulers so bad, might have to switch platforms if they don't get added soon 😞

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines