• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save Adobe Express Multiple pages as One Adobe pdf

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Adobe for adding the create multiple pages feature to Adobe Express. I use my mobile mostly and the app is wonderful! I'm having a hard time though because I would like to save multiple page drafts/content in Adobe Express into one (1) pdf file. Right now it seems that it will only save to Adobe Scan and yet the file never shows up in Adobe Scan. Help pls!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @benanjoku, We understand what you are looking for; however, this PDF download option with "All pages" is available in the Web app only. The "Download PDF" option is unavailable on the phone app. However, this seems a great idea. We will surely let our engineering team know about this. You can also let our engineering team know about it by creating a feature request
here: https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-creative-cloud-express-feature-suggestion.  

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines