• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scheduled post failed

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first scheduled post, due to go this morning failed twice.  Has anybody had this issue?  I received a notification email from Adobe Express 3 mins after the scheduled time alerting me, when I signed in and updated the scheduler to try again, it also failed.  I included emojis in the post text - could this be the issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Do not worry; we will figure this out. We need to know a few things before jumping to the resolution. Please confirm what type of content you want to post and which social channel. When it is failed to post, do you get any error message? Have you performed any troubleshooting steps so far? Is it possible to share the screenshot of the error to know better about the issue?   

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manmeet,

The issue was with how Instagram linked to Facebook, permissions and two factor login settings.  I couldn't find a clear explanation of how to properly link a Business Instagram to a Facebook page so it was trial and error.  Nothing to do with Adobe Express's set up.  It is all working now and I'm loving it, thank you for creating this feature, it's saving me so much time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @katecooperuk 

Great news! Thank you so much for taking the time to write for us and letting us know it is working well for you. 

Feel free to reach out for any issues/concerns. 

Thanks 

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines