• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scheduler - Can you tag products in Instagram and Facebook?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to tag products in my posts for Instagram and Facebook using Adobe Express Content Scheduler?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Hi @geenawalter, a pleasure to help you. Let me share that you can create a new post, and change the date and day to get it published at that particular time. This is our understanding of your query. Please write us in detail if you are referring to something else so that we could assist you accordingly. Thanks ^Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @geenawalter, a pleasure to help you. Let me share that you can create a new post, and change the date and day to get it published at that particular time. This is our understanding of your query. Please write us in detail if you are referring to something else so that we could assist you accordingly. Thanks ^Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2023 Aug 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly I've not found a way you can tag products, no. I would also love to know whether they can bring Content Scheduler to mobile and being able to 'Save a Draft' without an image or content uploaded. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK merci 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vous pouvez me contacter au travail 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

if you using Express as an App you have all the possibilities from the Instagram, because Express uses the Instagram App. Also for facebook. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I am using Instagram and Facebook 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2023 Aug 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also interested in this feature before I sign up and leave [weblink removed as per forum guidelines]. I hope someone understands the question and replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I  would like to be considered for your support 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines