• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Scheduler - missing text when posting on LinkedIn

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When posting on our socials by using the Adobe Express Schedule I have noticed that by posting the linked-in post not all of the text is reproduced. Only the first lines are shown and the text ends halfway a sentence. Can you tell me if there is a possible solution for this problem?

And as I have read in earlier posts in this community the schedule button is not available in the mobile app when using a company account (only for personal accounts). That's not really customer-friendly. Please make this also available for company accounts, since the scheduler is really handy to use.  

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Dear all ( @Rebecca25484464p89n@Imaginerie@Damion28s7a@SC 123@tdkmagig,),

Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the delayed response.

We know how frustrating it can be and are sorry you're experiencing these issues with the Scheduler.

Our engineers are aware of this and doing their best to resolve this as soon as possible.

Although we do not yet have an exact timeline for when it gets fixed, we will inform you when it has.

We are always here to help and are grateful you'r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Dear All,

Thank you for being patient.

Our engineers have informed us that a fix has been applied to the AE Scheduler for LinkedIn.

Kindly refresh your browser, test this, and confirm if the fix has worked.

Thank you for being part of the Adobe Express community.

We are always here to help and apologize again for any frustration caused.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mélaniev45161995,

Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing issues with the Adobe Express scheduler for your postings on LinkedIn.

Our engineering team is currently investigating this and working on releasing a fix as soon as possible. 

We're constantly trying our best to improve the Adobe Express app. We encourage you to share any improvement ideas here to be seen by the community, brought to the attention of our developers, and, depending on the community's votes, be featured.

We're always here to help and will get back to you as soon as there is an update for the Adobe Express Scheduler.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scheduler keeps cutting off posts on linkedin. Please provide an update and a resolution. This is not okay. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please fix this! It is happening to me along with issues when posting altogether. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Damion28s7a,

Our engineers are doing their best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

We apologize for any frustration caused, and we want to thank you in advance for your patience.

We're here to help and will get back to you when there is a new update.

Many Thanks,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just noticed that over the last couple of weeks, the posts I have scheduled on Adobe Express for my LinkedIn channel have not posted correctly. The images have posted correctly but half of the copy was missing. The copy in the posts were not particularly long and the copy is all there when I view the post in the schedule on Adobe Express. Just wondering if there is something I have not done correctly or if there is a glitch in the scheduler? 

Also, has anyone else experienced this issue and have you found a resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´ve got the same issue as of yesterday (12th of Feb).

My LinkedIn posts are not getting published, Twitter is coming through nicely.

Must be either LinkedIn or Adobe having changed/updated sth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone at Adobe fix this??? It is really frustrating and very bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. I also have an issue where schedule cannot post on LinkedIn. I don't think Adobe has this product figured out fully yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue, however the text is posting but any link images are not. I've disconnected and reconnected my LinkedIn account and cleared cookies, but it doesn't seem to have resolved the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem on a regular basis (and only with LinkedIn)
My text is cut after the two first lines, but both photos or videos are published correctly.
Don't know whose fault is it, as it seems every platform is putting hurdles to schedulers in general (not just Adobe's)
Also, does anyone know a way to put proper hashtags for Linkedin?
(the way LI support hashtags is a bit different than -say- instagram so putting # in front of the word is not enough.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all ( @Rebecca25484464p89n@Imaginerie@Damion28s7a@SC 123@tdkmagig,),

We know how frustrating it can be and are sorry you're experiencing these issues with the Scheduler.

Our engineers are aware of this and doing their best to resolve this as soon as possible.

Although we do not yet have an exact timeline for when it gets fixed, we will inform you when it has.

We are always here to help and are grateful you're part of the Adobe Express community.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lyn.
It happened again this morning (just so you know)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Imaginerie,

Thank you for letting me know.

We will get back to you as soon as there is an update, but we'll be available should you have any questions or further issues.

Many thanks,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening 100% of the time. After clearing cache, disconnecting linkedin and reconnecting, nothing fixes it. Adobe is killing my posts and the metrics are showing it. Please fix this now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So we've been having some issues with our posts on LinkedIn and had a few here we got this error: 

As this technical issue is less common, our team will need to look into this to identify what went wrong.

It seems that this is caused by the "|"-character (Vertical bar character). 

First off:
- Posts get cut off on LinkedIn from the first instance of the |-character. 
- We had it in our company name (Name | Pay-off), but replaced with a "-"-character. 

is this going to be fixed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @BMD Advies,

We know how frustrating it can be and are sorry you're experiencing these issues.

We are always here to help and are grateful you're part of the Adobe Express community.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After paying for services like Hootsuite, SproutSocial, and Preview App, I'm thrilled to see this service baked into Adobe Express! However, it's becoming increasingly frustrating to find that my scheduled posts for our company's LinkedIn Page rarely post at all. We typically receive an email that says "Whoops" and "fix with the click of this button" ...only to find that the button click also results in an unpublished error.

I've tried to find some pattern thinking maybe it can only post one graphic at a time, but nope. On the rare occasion it's posted successfully, posts with one or two photos/graphics have worked – even one with video! I'm stumped; it's the only channel where I'm experiencing problems. Facebook and Twitter both seem to work as advertised. (I'm still utilizing Preview App for Instagram and their feed design, while we run out our current subscription with them.)

Anyone else experiencing issues?

P.S. I'm currently scheduling from desktop (Windows / Chrome)... mostly because I don't have energy for the Android app and it's consistent crashing. But that's another topic for another day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Mazzo Media,

Thank you for reaching out.

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with your LinkedIn posts. We understand how frustration this can sometimes be.

Sounds like it might be related to our Supported media types and limitations.

Social media posts should be within our supported media types and limitations, or it will result in an error.

The media specifications for LinkedIn should not be above the below list:

Lyn_D_0-1669971990394.png

Please click here for more information on media specifications for social media posts.

Also, kindly don't forget to let us know if this post has helped you by clicking on Like and Correct Answer. 

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I'm not clear on how some publish fine while others have errrors as they're all exported the same way within a branded graphic, but I will look into this specifically. Appreciate the reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mazzo Media,

Apologies in the delayed response.

Could you kindly confirm if, after several attempts, you ever succeeded in posting that specific photograph on LinkedIn? If not, can you kindly provide me with the image via DM?

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am facing the same issue. It was okay during the last many weeks, then I started to have the same issue. The image size that got scheduling error was the same as those that went through successfully, exported to JPG/PNG via the same PSD file and is less than 250mb and 3000 characters. Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tfcheng,

Thank you reaching out.

Could you kindly confirm if, after several attempts, you ever succeeded in posting that specific photograph on LinkedIn? If not, can you kindly provide the image you're attempting to upload to me via DM?

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyn

Yes, I found out that it was the channel connection token had somehow expired - there was a red hexagon with an exclamation mark next to the LinkedIn channel. We clicked on it, refreshed the connection/token and it got fixed. While we got it fixed (by chance), it does not seem like this expired-token topic was talked about anywhere before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tfcheng,

I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue in the end.
We appreciate your contribution to the community, and if you run into any new issues again, please know that we're always here to help.

Many thanks,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines