• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search bar for libraries inside adobe express (would be a great edition for the software) + Gif

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple brands' logos or assets that have names on them and I can't find them easily because there isn't any search bar like the other adobe products or other 3rd party programs, putting a search bar would make searching your assets in your library makes your work more efficient, also I would like to see Gif Format if support for adobe library so we can use them in our after effect or adobe express projects, when drag and drop from adobe library to our canvas it automatically converts to a static image, if not at least third party gif like giphy or lottie support would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @sangar221105734a6l 

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback. This seems like a great idea. It's something we are looking into, though! This release is just the beginning. We want to keep our community in the know, so regularly, we'll share sneak peeks into upcoming features. We welcome your continued feedback– we're building this new app together! It's something we are looking into, though! You can let our engineering team know about it by creating a feature request here: https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-creative-cloud-express-feature-suggestion

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines