• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching Generated Asset Webiste for Those without an Account

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with a team that's creating content for a math curriculum. We've got writers on one team and about 20 artists working on art assets on another team. All the artists have corporate Creative Cloud accounts but the writers don't. I want to be able to share the art assets with the writers so they can incorporate the art into their lessons. I've generated a webpage following these directions that I've shared with the writers but with over a thousand assets and growing, I've not found an efficient way for them to search for an image. Using the typical FIND feature in the browser doesn't work unless the asset you're searching for is visible. So for instance if I do a search for "pear," it'll come back with zero results even though there ARE assets in the library tagged as pear, they're just not on the current screen I'm viewing. The examples shown are on the same generated webpage, it's just that the pears are at the very bottom of the page so if they're not showing, they're not searchable. Has anybody found a more efficient way to do this? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Carl28941900qq37,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties & delay in response. Have you tried testing with libraries to check if that works? We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response but I don't understand what you mean by "testing with libraries." What do you mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Carl28941900qq37 

do you have a teams or enterprise subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Teams

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines