• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some Videos on iPhone won’t upload

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason when I try to make a new project with a video a blank screen comes up. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ameri5C71,

Sorry for the trouble. Not what we want to hear. Could you share the following information?

1) Which Adobe app you are trying to use?
2) Can you provide some screenshots/screen recordings of the issue you encountered?

Also some suggestions,

1) Try reinstalling the app.
2) Signing out of the app, and then signing back in.

Try checking these things and report back with any observations. We are here to help.

Thanks,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am using CC Express,

I have deleted and logged back in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ameri5C71, thanks for the screen recording. Are you having this issue with all the videos or just this one? In the meantime, while we are troubleshooting, could you try downloading the Adobe Spark Video app from iOS App Store and use it to create your video projects.

Thanks,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It pretty much happens to all videos and the adobe spark video does the same thing.

thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If some one can call to help I would appreciate that 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ameri5C71, thanks for your patience. Could you send me a private message with your adobe id (e-mail)?
Thanks,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So - here is more detail on the problem. Hopefully, someone can help or maybe someone has had the same problem.

I am trying to upload my videos directly from my iPhone, however, some videos upload and some don't. I've only noticed that the video format on iPhone are Quicktime videos in MOV files. I'm not sure if size plays a part in it but I've noticed that it works with a 8MB size file but the video that didn't work is 244 MB didn't work.

So far Adobe has told me to send the videos to my computer, convert them using a encoder, send them back to my phone, then upload in CC Express.

This is not an express option at all, it's actually longer. Does anyone have any solutions working with iPhone videos and CC Express - I would greatly appreciate it. 

Happy Holidays ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AM,

Sorry about this. Are you receving an error with the larger files? Or just the white screen? I am not sure about the file size limit thing. CC Express would be for very short form video, so it does make some sense. About the conversion that support is already asking you to do, what format are they referring to and is Media Encoder doing the job, or did they mention something like "Handbrake." If the latter, the issue may be related to variable frame rate video, which is often shot by mobile phones. Yes, this is an inconvenient measure to deal with this issue, if that is the case.

That said, why would short videos work then? Perhaps it's something else? I know it takes a long while to upload something like larger 4K video files and I am wagering that the files can work if you give them enough time and/or a faster internet connection. My advice would be to shoot in HD only and in short bursts, rather than longer clips. The "express" concept should work a lot better. Do you have an iPhone? I set the Camera Settings to shot video that is "Most Compatible" and I think that helps my mobile video workflow.

For longer form videos, I use Rush. Maybe you have that as part of your package? Hope so. Even in Rush, it does take some time for all the files to sync up. Come back with any questions and I hope I can help. Otherwise, file the issue here, if you don't mind and we can help you upvote the bug: https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-creative-cloud-express-feature-suggestion

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines