• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spark Projects Cannot open with Creative Cloud Express update

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to access my previous spark posts/projects since this new creative cloud express has come into place and I cannot open any file on my destktop. 

I have looked at previous posts such as Troubleshooting: Previous Projects not opening in Creative Cloud Express and I have deleted my cache, logged in via my mobile and opened the project incognitio mode and I still cannot edit my file. I have attatched a photo of the issue I am having; it just loads forevererror.PNGI also cannot start a new post. 

Any help would be much appericated. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about that. Have you tried reinstalling the app? Signing out of the app, and then signing back in? Try checking these things and report back with any observations. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Projects won't open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! I have cleared history, reinstalled, still no dice with my previous projects. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too!

Spent an hour on the chat and let tech take control of my PC and he couldn't get it done....And, refused to escalate when I asked him to.

Extremely frustrated -- I have over 1500 hours of work that I can't access.

Tried different browser, logout / logon, clearing cache/cookies, turning off network security, different PC -- NOTHING IS WORKING HERE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SJ,

Have you tried logging in from a mobile device? That can work.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - mobile works - but, I work from PC and that still doesn't work...

Tried cache clear, logout from mobile login incognito etc. etc.

We need to get a solution for PC users, like me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here!!! Contacted the support and send me to here and i find this discussion page. Is very frustrating to know that all my work is missing! Is less money for me!!! Im living with this and with this Adobe want us to buy premium and his apps!? Not thanks, buy premium, buy premium, but the apps not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having problems, Javier? Let me know. Sorry for the trouble.

Best Wishes,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a PC guy. My comments regard working on a desktop and not fiddling on a smartphone.

I tried anew and now it does work. I can open a project and duplicate it. And even download it.

It's now around 11 am CET. 

When I tried last time and encounterd the bugs it was 7 pm CET. Maybe an overload of the servers when America wakes up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working here as of 10:15 ET in the USA -- I can't even open a file that I created yesterday.

This is a huge problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TheKurt,

Were you able to solve your issue yet? Let me know, OK? Sorry about the trouble.

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem seems solved. I can do everything I want: duplicate projects, edit projects, export projects. All from my Microsoft Edge browser window on a desktop PC.

This concerns working times in the morning in Central Europe (Belgium).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to you TheKurt hanging out in Belgium, and Happy New Year! On behalf of the community here, I appreciate you taking the time to report back.

I hope to visit your country some day to sample the beers, chocolate, and french fries. My doctor won't be happy, but I will be! 

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't talk to my doctor. 

One tip: take it easy on the beers. Drink them slowly for they're high in alcohol.

I wonder if the bug is solved with other users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TheKurt,

I will take your advice. FYI: A few content creators are still having trouble for various reasons. We are still seeking for potential solutions for them. I hope they will all be solved soon. Thanks for asking.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having same issue. Cant open project with hours of work into it. Tried multiple browsers, tuning off add blocker and different computers. Mine looks the same as the image that started this thread. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just spent 90 minutes on tech support in India and got them to replicate the issue on their machines.

He's escalating to engineers.

Looks like several of us got screwed-up when migrating our accounts.

Hope to find acceptable solution in next 48 hours -- fingers crossed.

Will share when i hear something...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know, Southside Jukes. I think I know what is happening to you. This might happen to corporate accounts that are moving from one kind of account authentication to another.

Apps which contain collaborative elements, like Premiere Pro Team Projects, had similar issues, which we saw here in support over the past few months. 

Keep us informed. I hope that engineering can iron out your issues soon. Thank you, and sorry again for the inconvenience. 

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Chris,

Sorry! Have you tried logging in via your mobile device? That can "shake things loose," so to speak. Are you in a corporate or educational environment? Let us know, OK.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chris, 

Can we assume all is well now? Hope so! 🙂

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines