• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student Projects Disappear While Editing

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While using CC Express on ipads, a few students had projects disappear mid-editing.  They'd go to select something within the edit tools, then when they'd click done, their projects were gone.  Thoughts?  I have some reservations about recommending this tool to teachers and their students if this is an ongoing issue, though I have used Spark for years.  Thanks for any insight.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that, Rachel. I hope we can help. Are these iPads on iOS 14 or later? Have you tried reinstalling the app? Signing out of the app, and then signing back in? Try checking these things and report back with any observations. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem.

Kind Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick reply and the suggestions. I will see the students
again next week and will let you know.

-Rachel

--
Rachel McVeagh
Instructional Technology Coach
Google Certified Coach l Google Certified Trainer
Cornell School District

Moderator note: I removed your personal information from the thread. You may want to do that in the future to prevent any issues related to privacy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, Rachel! Let us know if the students have any issues or if the steps helped.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines