• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tagging Users (@) Linkedin

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to tag (with @) twitter and linkedin Users on Adobe Express scheduler? 

Right now when I add an "at" symbol (@) it won't bring up suggestions or highlight the name after; so I am pretty sure it is Not tagging the person/user in these social networks. 

Best

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

as of right now, it seems there is only the feature to post on LinkedIn. There is no interactivity between Adobe and LinkedIn. Maybe in the future with some other Updates that will come. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @CrimsonDc 

Adobe Express content scheduler can only be used to schedule the posting of your content on different social media platforms at the same time. I think tagging specific accounts from Adobe Express Scheduler cannot be done since you are not using the specific platform physically and Adobe Express only have an access to post-scheduling and captioning from your connected accounts. 

I hope that I answered your question or I gave help in some way.

Kind regards, 

Julius

- Julius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines