• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Terrible New Update

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2023 Sep 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new version of Adobe is almost unusable. I have been using the old version without significant issues. However, even after trying using different browsers, Adobe continues to glitch out and fail. Drop down menus are impossible to read and navigate, previous elements appear to be no longer available which greatly affects my brand. Please make this 'new' version more user friendly or switch back to the older version! Even here, when selecting the 'topic' the options were blurred out and absolutely unreadable. Wow, and I am paying for this?!
TOPICS
Multi-Page

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jaya28900207ymfw 

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our developers are working to make the new version more like the previous version and restoring many of the missing features. This post goes over some of the recent updates https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/updates-for-the-new-adobe-express-as-of-sep... Hopefully the new version will be more to your liking soon.

Best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines