• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The disappearance of projects

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it seems that i lost all my projects that i share them on "Creative Cloud Express" with my colleagues. i can no longer see them since this morning. I'm really stuck, any help please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi a.dahmen,

Sorry for the trouble. Can you please try logging in with the same email/user id under which you had all your projects and check if you can access them? We ask because your projects are tied to your login method. For example, if you create a project with a Facebook login, then access Creative Cloud Express with Google, you will effectively have made a new account with new/different projects. The same idea would apply if you logged in with two different Gmail addresses. 

If that does not work then try duplicating the project and try again? Also, would you be able to try again on another network/wifi? Check if this works, if not then please send us the URL to that project (DM) so we can investigate it?

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for considering my commentary.

I already did as requested and I followed all the instructions that are mentioned in your previous reply but unfortunately I am still facing the same problem.

Following your request, please find belowthe URLs of my projects:

https://express.adobe.com/fr-FR/sp/design/post/urn:aaid:sc:EU:45fe495d-16e2-45a0-8da0-71c14ec74496

https://express.adobe.com/fr-FR/sp/folders/1fa45eac-b17b-4833-9483-26fe79f9e10d

https://express.adobe.com/fr-FR/sp/folders/603682cf-6faa-4285-86b6-b0c8078b46f9

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi a.dahmen, 

Thank you for writing us back. We have escalated this to our concerned team. Kindly allow us some time. We will update you as soon as we hear from them. Thank you for your patience in resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines