• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The letter is addressed to the developers.

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings. the letter is addressed to the developers, since the question is specifically related to them. I honestly understand that adding a good controllable blur, shadow control, indentation or extrusion control, these can be functions exclusive to Photoshop, although this is very strange, since they are sorely lacking in such programs. But everything would be fine, but I can’t understand how it is possible not to create functions for controlling the size of an object, namely stretching, horizontally or vertically.

After all, most objects without it are absolutely not functional. Why dotted square is needed, they can make a frame. Yes, but you can circle one letter or a square logo with it, since it is stretched only while maintaining the aspect ratio. Why do these functions not exist at all, managing the dotted lines of these objects, controlling the aspect ratio, controlling the size of the space between the dashes. Control the shape of the dotted line itself to make it wavy. I could write a huge list of such simple features that the free version is sorely missing, not to mention the paid one. I'm waiting for your reaction.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, these message boards are mostly visited by fellow users like yourself.

If you'd like to send your feedback directly to Adobe's developers, then just submit it here:

https://www.adobe.com/go/wish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines