Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This Project Has Custom Brand Elements

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Whom It May Concern,

I have been using Adobe Express for many years, since back when it was still Spark, and I've recently encountered a very disruptive error. Whenever I try to access some of my projects, I hit a paywall. The prompt states that "This project has custom brand elements. To edit, I'll need an Adobe Express subscription". I've seen other users post similar issues from a few months back, but it doesn't seem as if anything has been resolved. Can I please get an update on what is causing this issue, when it is expected to be fixed, and what kind of workarounds exist so that I can access my projects? As it stands, I've been cut off from several projects that I was actively working on/using, and the error is now disrupting my work flow pretty significantly. I hate imagining that Adobe would erect paywalls with no warning and cut users off from their work deliberately.

-William

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Williama, 

Thank you for writing. We will assist you with this. Would you mind sharing if you are using a trial/free version? Did you try that in any other browser? Did you try working on any other device? Please check these things and write back to proceed. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines