• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring brand ownership to another profile

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been creating social media content using CC Express (Spark) for years for my employer. The brand and all of the projects we use on CC Express were created long before Adobe's switch to company and personal profiles. All of the content created is now in my personal profile, and I would like to move it to my company profile. I can transfer projects by sharing the link to a project, but since they are branded, I need to be able to transfer the brand as well. Sharing the brand is not possible, since CC Express tells me I can't share the brand with myself. I tried sharing a link to the brand, but requests to accept the company profile's access to the brand are not coming through. Even if I somehow successfully manage to gain access to the brand via my company profile, I won't be able to make any changes to the brand from said profile, because my personal profile is the brand owner.

Is there really no way to transfer brand ownership from one profile to another (or, for that matter, from one user to another)? What happens when the brand owner leaves the organization? Then no one will be able to update the brand...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Follw up: I now managed to share the brand from one profile to another – but the editing and ownership issue persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines