Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Type tool defaulting to all caps

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I'm creating a card from a template, and the Type tool is defaulting to all caps, no matter what font I try and while I'm typing in lowercase in the edit box. Has anyone had this problem? Any suggestions? So exasperating ...

Thanks - Dawn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Dawn, one thing you may want to check, do you have Magic Text selected?  If so, select right, left, or center align to exit Magic Text align.  I've seen this issue before.  Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mellon27519560qlwv, If you're working on the Adobe Express webapp, you can try after clearing the cache/cookies of the browser or working on a different/private/incognito browser.
And in the case of mobile apps, ensure that the app is updated to its latest version, & so is the device OS.

Let us know about your observations.

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

besides what Amitej wrote can you type Text in a new normal textbox inside that Template? Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dawn, one thing you may want to check, do you have Magic Text selected?  If so, select right, left, or center align to exit Magic Text align.  I've seen this issue before.  Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, all. The Magic Text align trick worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines