• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to add photos to a project

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to upload and add photos to projects on creative cloud express but recently I've been unable to add photos and use them in projects with the process being halted indefinitely whenever I click "Add your image" or any other alternative to adding an image (screenshot related) . So far I've tried logging in and out of the browser, trying other browsers, trying to see if it was possible to add photos on other projects, trying other devices ALTOGETHER, and all of them have had this same exact issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christian, 

Sorry for the trouble. I hope this will help. Clearing browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito" (Chrome), "Private" (Safari), or a similar window. Projects should be available usually afterward. You can try reinstalling the app, signing out of the app, and then signing back in. Try checking these things and report back with any observations. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with my mobile app and my laptop. On my iphone when i select the photo to add the app just "glitches" and nothing is added.  On my laptop there is a just a white box where the photo should be when my project is downloaded.  I've reinstalled my app, cleared browser history... did you ever find a successful solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, across devices and browsers (including incognito). Super infuriating. Did you ever find a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your browser accepts cookies and does not have script blockers. Be sure to optimize images for the web before you insert them into web pages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the problem and it is happening on all my devices, not able to load any pictures from stock photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2023 Sep 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also been having troubles with this as well since the latest update. I have tried signing out and back in and I am unable to upload photos into projects. Is there a resolution to this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a fix for this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

@cara35589242wxcg

Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, could you please share the screen recording of the issue? Are you getting any error messages? Please help us elaborate on the issue more. Have you tried using the other suggested browsers (Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome) to see if it makes a difference? Try clearing the browser's cache and cookies, and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, none of those possible fixes resolved the issue. I’m on a MacBook if that makes a difference. I simply click on the “add photos” button and nothing happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

@cara35589242wxcg

Thanks for your response. Could you please let us know which browser you are using?  Did you check with another browser? Is it possible for you to share the screenrecording of the issue?

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI when I bring photos over from a file on my mac they show up as gray squares.
I have to save the photo in my assets to use it. this never used to happen, i use a Mac, incognito and i knowit's a glitch because every once in awhile i get lucky and the photo shows up. SOOO frustrating and time consuming-can't easily switch photos when working on a project. I also don't want to create all these 'brand' folders to use one photo. It's new within the past few months. It's a glitch in the software, it can't be that everyone has a cache issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @mpalys,

We are sorry for your difficulties. Please let us know which browser you are using.  Did you check with another browser to see if this helps? Is it possible for you to share the screen recording of the issue?

We're here to help, I need some info.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines