• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to center web page text on photo

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added a photo in a web page. I want to add text to it in the center, but it will only allow the text box to be flush left (default) or flush right. Is this a setting somewhere? I really want it centered. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Hi @Scottie25268573zrnj,

Thanks for reaching out. Currently, Adobe Express allows having textbox aligned only to the left & right in the fill screen mode. However, you can directly let our engineering team know about your requirements by putting up a feature request at https://bit.ly/expressuser.

We know that everyone uses features differently & we want to give you the tools you need to keep producing amazing content, so we appreciate any feedback you may have. 

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Scottie25268573zrnj,

Thanks for reaching out. Currently, Adobe Express allows having textbox aligned only to the left & right in the fill screen mode. However, you can directly let our engineering team know about your requirements by putting up a feature request at https://bit.ly/expressuser.

We know that everyone uses features differently & we want to give you the tools you need to keep producing amazing content, so we appreciate any feedback you may have. 

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines