• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Connect to Facebook Account (Page) / Permissions Granted through IG Connection

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am just setting up Scheduler for a business that I manage. Twitter connected, no issue. IG connected, no issue (see screenshots IG 1, IG 2). When connecting with IG I went through my personal Facebook account which has access to edit/manage the business, it asked to select the right business page for FB and for IG; when looking at the FB side looks like Adobe Express is able to post to both IG and FB.

On the Scheduler side I still see IG as connected only. So, I click to connect Facebook. The Facebook connection is different than the IG connection, it shows only groups I am apart of, no pages to connect (see screenshots FB 1, FB2). 

How do I connect Facebook (business page)?? Thanks!!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nick26825990geuv,

Thank you for reaching out.

Kindly send us a video of the steps you're taking in connecting the scheduler to Facebook.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem - it only gives me the option to link to the groups I'm a member of, not any of the pages that I manage. Very frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @studek,

Kindly follow the steps here, to connect your content scheduler to Facebook.

If you're still experiencing issues after following the steps, send us a video to have a look at what is happening, and don't forget to let us know if this post has helped you by clicking on Like and Correct Answer. 

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the same as me. Did anyone find a resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Eloise27759235q8n7,

Your Instagram account should be an Instagram Business account, and you should be the Facebook business page admin for this to work.

Please follow the steps here, on "Connect to Instagram for Business," to help you connect your content scheduler to your Facebook page.

If you still have problems after trying the steps above, DM me a video of your actions so I can look at what's happening. Also, please remember to click Like and Correct Answer to let us know if this post was helpful and to help the rest of the community find the solution more quickly if they ever run into the same problem.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sure there's a solution, and luckily there are plenty of folks who've been in your shoes and can help. Have you checked out any helpful forums or asked your fellow IG users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines