• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to launch CC Express - no internet but connected?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to access CC Express via my laptop I get the following message:

The internet is down

We feel you. We're not thrilled about it either.

Adobe Creative Cloud Express will automatically start back up when the internet starts working again.

I am connected to the internet etc but it doesn't work. However, it does work if I use my mobile network as a hotspot? Any ideas why it won't work with my usual internet connection - I'm having no problems accessing other sites. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry for the trouble. I hope this will help. Please make sure that you are accessing the correct website. Try clearing the browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito" (Chrome), "Private" (Safari), or a similar window. Projects should be available usually afterward. You can try reinstalling the app, signing out of the app, and then signing back in. Try a different system as well. Try checking these things and report back with any observations. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I've logged out and back in again as well as cleared my cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Please let us know if this is happening with just CC Express or any other website too? Also, please try a different system and write us back with any observations.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's happening to me since yesterday. This is what I've done so far:

• Cleared the cache on the browser I use all the time on my desktop
  • Used, Edge, Brave, Chrome, and all show the same issue
  • I always get the same error, the Internet is Down
  • On my phone on the same wifi network, it works fine
  • All other websites are reachable. I do not see any other connection problem at all

So, it's not my network or security settings in my router. It's not the browser(s). The common thing remaining is the OS, Windows 11 Pro, and the antivirus, Bitdefender. I wonder if the URL has been tagged as suspicious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the issue affecting my access. It was the security setting on my eero router. Once I applied a profile allowing everything Adobe Creative Cloud Express started working again.

What threw me off was that the App on the phone worked. But once I tried the URL on the phone browser I got the same error. The conclusion was clear. The problem location must be on the router 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem since yesterday, what website di you allo win erro? I've adde https://express.adobe.com but still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

never mind, i guess it just needed sometime to refresh, now it's working. thanks for the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines