• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to refresh social media account connections

Participant ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LinkedIn account refreshed its connection without problems. My FB and Instagram accounts will not refresh. I see a pop-up saying must follow all instructions that follow, but nothing happens past that, no link to open, no addtional step to take. Anyone else (ps the FB and Instagram connections are "active" but expire in a few days). 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RLaw59,

Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to hear you're having difficulties refreshing your connections.

Connections to social media accounts expire after 60 days.

Once expired, select Schedule > Add New and then select Refresh next to each account to reconnect. 

I hope that this has answered your question. If it did, kindly remember to "Like" and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members who might stumble across the same issue locate the solution faster. 

Thank you in advance for helping the community.

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having this issue as well.  It was because I had a Pop Up Blocker turned on.

From Schedule, click to "+ New Post" in any channel. When this new post window pops up, click on "Connections" in the top right corner. Click on "Refresh" next to the channel you want to reconnect. Make sure your Pop Up Blocker is off or choose to make an exception for this site as the process for reconnecting comes through Pop Up Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines