• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Register for Adobe Express Webinar on June 11

New Here ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Is anyone else having an issue registering for the Adobe Express 'Design Made Easy' webinar on June 11 from 9-10 AM PDT? The email links to the page below and when I try to click either 'Register Now' button, there's a pop up that looks like it's about to load and then disappears. I'm able to add the event to my calendar, but it doesn't have a link to the event.

https://www.adobe.com/events/design-made-easy.html?trackingid=JHDDW8QR&mv=email&s_rtid=7015Y00000489...

I tried using different browsers and incognito mode as live support suggested, but even they were experiencing the same issue.

Thanks in advanced!

TOPICS
Scheduler

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too, me too! After clicking the "Register Now" button I recieve a pop-up that says "Validating your registration details" with a spinning wheel, but then the window closes and nothing happens! I contacted support and Adobe Customer Care opened a case but I've received zero *actual* support - they sent me to the forums ("We would request you to share your concerns on the Adobe Community Forums")! I'm happy that I'm not the only one experiencing this, I feel a little less crazy now. I hope to have someone actually asisst us with registration before the event takes place! The countdown is on...

kb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines