• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload Blocking Progress

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to download the work that I have done on my projects, and I keep getting this error. I have cancelled ALL of my scheduled posts, all of my videos are loaded, edited, etc. I let this "run" overnight, and it's been throwing this error for over 12 hours now on all of my projects. Where can I find what is uploading and blocking my progress? A history or a timeline of sorts?
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , Performance , Scheduler

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Erin Hueston,

Thank you for your patience.

I just stumbled across your post and wanted to know if you still require help, as it's been a while since you raised this, and I haven't been able to replicate it.

Could you please retest and get back to me?

Please let us know if you still require assistance. Rest assured, we'll be happy to troubleshoot further, and looking forward to hearing from you.

^Lyn 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyn, 

This resolved itself right after I sent this through. If I run into this again, I will be sure to reactivate this bug. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

@Erin Hueston

Thanks for your response. Please feel free to contact us when you see any issues while using the application.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines