Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading migrated content from ContentCal

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

My firm is has been using ContentCal for almost 2 years and we are currently migrating in Adobe Express. 

I have downloaded our content as a CSV file. So my question is - how do I re-upload our content into the Adobe Express scheduling tool, so that everything is integrated?

THank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eliza @ blubito , welcome to Adobe Express and thank you for being a ContentCal user, firstly! 

There's no way to batch upload content unfortunately, it would be a case of downloading the images from the spreadhseet and copying the caption and creating each post individually, as you need to. 

Thanks,

Andy 

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the prompt response, Andy! A follow-up question from my end - how do we recreate each post individually, if we can not upload post that surpass today's date (upload posts for a period in the past)?

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem Eliza, I'd suggest that you keep download the images you want to store and save them on a local drive/device and then use them as you need them in the future. 

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines