Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgently need folders for designs on the app

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main issue with a wonderful

piece of software making it almost unuseable for a business is the inability to organize your work into folders. It is the most basic thing for any software. You can't find anything. I've been using spark app and now express for years since it launched and I literally have thousands of designs. I need to be able to find abs categorise them.  There's no search function and no way to create folders. Please can this be addressed URGENTLY. Or our business will have to switch to a software which allows for organization of folders. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tifftiffs,

Thanks for posting. There is some functionality related to this. If you go to the projects page there is an option in the top right for creating folders

Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 8.59.53 AM.png

Once you've created a folder you can name it and drag other projects into it

Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 9.00.05 AM.png

The product is still evolving and changing but this sounded similar to what you're looking for. If this wasn't quite what you had in mind please create a feature request here for our developers (I'd recommend searching existing requests first to prevent duplicates) https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-creative-cloud-express-feature-suggestion

Creative Cloud Express is still changing and being developed so please share your ideas on how we can make the product better.

Thanks,
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that’s good to know, however I only use the app as I am a marketing manager and I am using it on my phone on-the-go as I assume it was intended.

On the app there is no such functionality. If I make folders on the website ( I assume that’s what you’re referring to) will the folders appear on the mobile app? I am requesting that the APP has this very basic functionality added to help marketing execs and make it more user friendly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're correct, this functionality is limited to a browser on a computer and not available on the mobile app unfortunately. 

I did find a related feature request here: https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-creative-cloud-express-feature-suggestion/s...

Please add your vote and comments. Hopefully this is something which be be added in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines