• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Express for Banner Display Ads as small size GIFs and/or HTML5: How do I achieve this?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a creative director at a marketing agency. I just started exploring Adobe Express for our team because although I can personally use Photoshop and other programs, I need the non-designers to be able to access templates I create and revise and learn and create for themselves easily.

Right now our focus is creating banner ads. I really want them to show animation, and can download them as mp4s. The couple of non-Google ad platforms we need to upload them to only accept gifs under 150 or 100kbs and one can accept HTML5.

My hurdle is knowing how to get the mp4s I create in Express to convert in size and quality to gif or HTML5. I have tried multiple converting tools and all export out still too large no matter how I try to compress. Anyone have any experience in achieving success in making small GIFs and/or HTML5 zip files from your creations in Express? I really want to keep using it and not just create things in Animate or Photoshop. Thanks for any tips or help you can offer!

Allison

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think there are different ways to do so.
maybe take a look at this Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGmbAs5LRkA&ab_channel=AdobeExpress that shows how to convert a Video directly into a GIF.
Also you can resize the project to a smaller Canvas overall if that is possible (do not know if the GIF must have the same dimensions). Also the Animation length, Picture Size (Quality, etc.) can be reduced before putting all together. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Allison @abarnhart84  I have the exact same question now as you had last year – did you get a resolution? I need to supply animated display ads at 80kb or under(!), and that non-designers can help generate. I'm hoping you'll be able to shed some further light on this for me, thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines