Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using glyphs and special characters in creative cloud express

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I'm using the font EloquentJF Pro, and I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to use glyphs (specifically swashes and special characters) in the text of a project I'm working on. 

I can make it work on indesign, but cannot figure out how to do it with CCE. Is there something I'm missing or is it simply not possible? 

Many thanks! 

Apologies in advance if this is an obvious question - I am still new and learning! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Currently, adding swashes is unavailable in Creative Cloud Express. However, you can try other options available.

You may click on the down arrow in font selection and click on MORE FONTS, this will allow you to choose fonts that may be similar to your requirement, e.g., Brush Pen, Calligraphic, Cursive, Marker etc. 

Please look into the screenshots for a better understanding.

AmitejSandhu_0-1646768156219.png

AmitejSandhu_1-1646768538419.png

As this release is just the beginning, and we welcome your feedback to build this new app together! I'd recommend you to post your idea here to get more eyes.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines