Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Remove Background Quick Action on Multiple Photos at Once

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I frequently have many projects which consist of me needing to use the remove background quick action on lots of photos. Currently, the typical process is me clicking remove background, uploading the photo and when the process is done saving the image over the original image. However, since there are so many photos that I need to do this on, the process becomes excessively tedious and time consuming. So I am wondering whether or not there is some kind of way that will allow me to upload a group of photos and then apply the remove background quick action on all of them. If this is not possible yet, can this feature please be brought up to the attention of the developers. Even if this were to be a paid feature for the premium plan, I would not care just as long as it is added.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Crayola, The ability to remove background from multiple images at once looks like a great idea & it will also save time. I completely concur with your amazing and in-depth feedback.

We will inform the team about this, and you can also inform our engineering team directly by posting a feature request at https://bit.ly/expressuser so that it receives more attention.

Best,

~Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I appreciate the support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2023 Jun 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would BUY the paid version if I could remove the background from multiple photos at once.  If anyone knows of a photo editor that will do this please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines