• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video/GIFs Not Exporting

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a video or GIF and go to download, it gets stuck in an infinite load/preparing to download cycle and never actually downloads. It says "Just a moment... We're exporting your project." I have to cancel the download and am only able to download as a PNG or JPEG. I previously didn't have any issues but this has been happening for a couple of weeks. I've tried logging out and logging back in. I've also tried a private window and switching browsers. Please advise. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Genia266413690etj, We will check this for you, do not worry. Would you mind checking if you have tried the same steps below:

1. On the home page, under Try a quick action > Edit your video, select Convert to GIF.
  2. Choose one of the following:
    • Drag-and-drop a video in the drop zone.
    • Browse a file from your device.
    • Select a sample video.
  3. Trim the video by moving the clip's start point and end point. Choose a file size.
  4. Download your GIF.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines