• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird Bugs Exporting Video

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experiencing weird bugs exporting videos with animation. Letters are missing in the final product, the colors don't exactly match in the exported file vs. preview, the animation is glitchy and not smooth, and Shape color effects change themselves to black. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry for the trouble. I hope this will help. Clearing browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito" (Chrome), "Private" (Safari), or a similar window. Try signing out of the app and then signing back in. If not, try a different system. Try checking these things and report back with the screenshots. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the prompt reply Manmeet!

I followed your guidance and the issue persists. I have attached screenshots, the first is how my project looks in Adobe Express and the second is a photo of the final product with colors incorrect/letters missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just touching base again. This issue persists and is unresolved. 

I have used other social graphics creation services, like Canva for instance, and find the competitor to be much less glitchy and a smoother overall experience. Functions work in Canva. Adobe Express seems limited in that animation cannot be specified to individual elements, the UI is cumbersome/glitches/slow (it's particularly frustrating that fonts change their size of their own accord immediately after selecting them).

I see ads for Adobe Express in various places, but think you guys need to devote more resources to creating a functional product before marketing it so heavily. It needs major attention and overhaul.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Sorry for the trouble. We will try our best to resolve this issue. We have a workaround if you have an urgency. Download the project in PDF, convert it to JPEG, and check if that works fine. Also, we have sent you a private message where you can share the project so that we can investigate deep into this. We will be looking forward to your response. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines