Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the Adobe Express Community!

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and Welcome!

I would like to welcome you to the Adobe Express Community. Here, you’ll find conversations, solutions to common issues you may have, and a place to connect with fellow Adobe Express users. 

What is Adobe Express? Formerly known as “Spark Post,” Adobe Express is both an an app and a web based application that helps you create graphic presentations for your all your personal, business, and social media needs.

We are so excited to kick off this new community today and hope you’ll stick around for all the excitement and fun that is sure to be at the center of this application and its related technology, heavily infused with Adobe Sensei technology.

Please let me or any of my colleagues know if you have any questions around Adobe Express. I’ll place some important resources here to get you started with Adobe Express. Look for even more info in upcoming FAQs that are planned for the community throughout the launch activities for the application.

Adobe Express Home (Web Application)

Adobe Express Learn and Support

Adobe Express User Manual

Adobe Express Get Started

Adobe Express Tutorials

Please also let us know what you think about Adobe Express. Create a post and ask any questions you may have about Adobe Express in this forum. Just click the “Post to Community” button and ask away! Thank you again for checking out the Adobe Express community and can't wait to hear more about your own projects and creations that come from Adobe Express!

Kind Regards,

Kevin Monahan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So happy to see you here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kev,  got a nice new gig 😉

Happy to help out

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome Kevin... thanks for your always useful information!!

This app, etc is exciting me as a great communication tool/medium !!

kia kaha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YAHHH! Kev! nice to see Spark Post evolution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find my Spark projects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

In the former Adobe Spart you could create narrated presentation. How do you noew create narrated presentations in Abode Creative Cloud Express?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create a narrated presentation by using the Video projects from http://express.adobe.com you can start from a template, or begin with a blank project and record your own presentation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, are there any accredited training courses in using Express please as itls a new tool to me and I;m looking to learn it properly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Play around with the tools -  Have Fun -  I'm sure you'll figure it out in no time.  

Why accredited? I don't think there's an ACE test for the Express apps (yet) - but maybe @Kevin-Monahan is working on one secretly (heheheh).🤓😆

I don't know if there are any accredited tutorials specifically geared to the new Express.adobe.com tools/interfaces, but you might find a lot of tutorials that feature Adobe Spark. 

Many of the features in the new Adobe Express are similar or the same as what we had in the Adobe Spark tools.  If you're looking for something to use as a syllabus for class guidance, stay tuned - or craft your own from the MANY, MANY project templates on the site!

Side note: If you are planning to create a lesson plan for a school, check Adobe Education forums for tips on ensuring that all of your students have managed CC accounts and hardware that will make the learning process run smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that a few people have been posting their questions about the new Creative Cloud Express tools into this thread.

Keep the questions coming! 

But I've locked this thread (I think), so you can post your questions, comments, and discussions to the main Express forum. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-express/ct-p/ct-adobe-creative-cloud-express?page=1&so...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines