• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is another app to use on MacBook other than Express!!!???

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe products for nearly 20-plus years, and the new Adobe Express is trash!!!! matter of fact no words can describe how bad the new update is.  

Reason:

* Crashes every 2 minutes

* Lagging (One of the Main issues) it costs my employees an extra 20 min of labor a day per employee.

* New Features make it extremely difficult to add photos or other stock items.

* Lastly (Number one Issue) Many of my employees lost nor can access any of their previous work that was saved!!!

TOPICS
Collaboration , Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , Image Editor , iOS , PDF , Quick Actions , Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kirk26005229h9pl,

Thank you for your feedback.

I apologize for the frustration you've experienced with the new Adobe Express. Our engineering team is actively working on resolving reported bugs and improving the application's performance.

Please note that Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop are alternative Apps you can use on your MacBook. They offer a wide range of features for graphic design and image editing.

Once again, I'm sorry for your frustration, and I hope you will give Adobe Express a chance in the future. 

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Canva Pro - a dream compared to Adobe. You can get 14 days of free Pro trial. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines