• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is the icon “icon” missing?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that the new shapes button has been added but the icon button has mysteriously vanished? Anyone know anything about this? I am a subscriber user for more than a year or so now  So I'm definitely used to the program.  

7031877A-AC7C-4C18-B823-677A9781F658.jpeg

7F47BC48-34BC-42B5-A009-E1D4EA4A7544.jpeg

TOPICS
iOS , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Hi @Kobe27548969p8zj the Adobe Express team recently replaced all icons with hundreds of thousands of Adobe Stock icons. However, they're only available on Adobe Express Desktop (new.express.adobe.com) and our new Adobe Express mobile beta app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd like to inform you that "Icons" are now included in the "Shapes" tab.
You may refer to this screenshot; though this is from the web app of Creative Cloud Express, it also applies to mobile apps.

AmitejSandhu_0-1648827157056.png

Let us know if it makes sense.

Regards,

Amitej.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any plans to restore the old icons that were available before the "Shapes" update, or are we stuck with the extremely limited library of shapes now? The vast variety of icons that were available was extremely useful to me. Now, very few of the icons I used frequently are available, even with creative searching. This is very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anthony238959145mof and @MetroconceptsMG, Have you tried to search for any of the icons you used under the Design assets search box? There seems to be a lot of choices, including some icons. Let us know if you are still missing what you used to see.

JainLemos_0-1649110958193.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Design assets" was the first thing I tried after realizing hundreds of Icons I was using were either unavailable or hidden behind weird keywords. It is inadequate and unsuitable for my purposes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I am so upset that all the clipart shapes are gone! What am I going to do!  This has a huge impact on my work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kobe27548969p8zj the Adobe Express team recently replaced all icons with hundreds of thousands of Adobe Stock icons. However, they're only available on Adobe Express Desktop (new.express.adobe.com) and our new Adobe Express mobile beta app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get the adobe express mobile app so I can access the shapes then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well maybe i already have the express beta - I don't know but I just know I'm missing tons of ICONS clip art that I need on my mobile app.  I know it's on desk-top - still limited there too, but I need on my phone.  Please bring back to our phones, there were so many options to search and find - this is horrilbe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines