• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why must I update Adobe Spark (now Adobe Creative Cloud Express) App for branding features?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to edit some of my old files on Adobe Spark, but I keep getting a message that I need to update the app in order to access my brand features? I am on a subscription plan, and it seems to be keeping my apps up-to-date. So what's going on ?

How do I proceed?

77A2A0F2-69FD-423F-9D62-964D90A0D1DB.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Hi Haley,

Sorry. This feature is probably not available on older versions of the Adobe Spark app. Download and install the Adobe Creative Cloud Express application to access such features. Have you tried that yet?

Please also see the following discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-express-discussions/cannot-access-my-branding/td-p/12593112

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a fix? This just happened to me today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Haley,

Sorry. This feature is probably not available on older versions of the Adobe Spark app. Download and install the Adobe Creative Cloud Express application to access such features. Have you tried that yet?

Please also see the following discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-express-discussions/cannot-access-my-branding/td-p/125...

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm still trying to either access and modify or create new slideshows. I tried all the above tips. While, I am very grateful for those time who answered...something is wrong here. When I finally found my old projects and tried to just edit them itScreenshot 2023-02-05 at 12.22.34 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-02-05 at 12.22.41 PM.png told me I needed fonts or crashed. I had uploaded my brand fonts 3x into the new Brand page a couple of days ago. I cannot get a new project to ever start, either a full-on crash or it gets hung-up and never goes any farther. Unfortunately, I have that obsessive streak that takes this as a personal challenge that I WILL figure it out or explode.

I'm hoping my employees have lots wet wipes and buckets for tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines