• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

would like to print poster from adobe express

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would like to print a poster project I created  and also send it to someone as an attachment in order topost ot a website but I am unable to do so.  I would also like to download the project poster to my computer. When I hit download it goes the the home and explore more screen and it stays there.  I cant even "x" out.  

Please assist

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Astrid, 

We are sorry to hear about your difficulties; this shouldn't happen. Would you mind telling us if you are getting any error messages, & since when are you having this issue? Is this happening with all projects or just one in particular? Also, are you working on a home or a work network?

Meanwhile, you may also try the mentioned steps to see if they make any difference:

• Switching to a different internet connection. (preferably to a home network)
  • Sign out and then back into Adobe Express.
  • Clearing cache/cookies & disable any plugins or extensions installed on the browser.
  • Restart the device.
  • Duplicate the project and then download it.

Please keep us updated on how things go.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines