• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You cannot cancel your Adobe subscription. It's impossible!

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a traumatic experience with Adobe while I was trying to cancel my subscription. It felt like I was held prisoner. I went through the website and discovered there is no feature that allows users to cancel or pause subscriptions. So I then opted to go into the chat feature which surprisingly for a tech company, is very primitive and is still in learning mode. So I decided to request a live chat with an actual person to get me out of my subscription. I went back and forth with three different assistants for most of my day, all three of them claiming to offer me deals that I knew were not deals. I was offered a free month's service (which I knew I already had), but they would not address my request to cancel the subscription or even acknowledge it, it was an ordeal for me. When I start demanding the cancellation and asking that they even email me to confirm the cancellation they suddenly disappear from chat (I can't make this up). By the time I got to the third chat assistant I eventually started threatening him telling him that I had screenshots of our conversation and that I demanded to be 'released from this prison', he finally succumbed to the pressure. It was the most frustrating experience I have ever had to deal with. My reason for canceling my subscription was that I currently cannot afford to have the service, and the fact that I kept saying it but was ignored is insane! I initially just wanted to pause my subscription if possible, but the way I am so turned off by Adobe service I don't think I could ever get myself into this situation again!

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?