• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“You don’t have access to the photos on this device”

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on an iPhone and cannot upload photos from my camera roll. Adobe Express has not asked for access to my photos. And it gives me this error message, and the message continues to say, "Contact the owner to be granted access." I already  went to Settings--> Screen Time--> Content and Privacy Restrictions to slow changes to photos. What else do I try so I can use my photos in Adobe Express? Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out. Let's reset the preferences this way one more time. Preferences can be reset in the following manner: 

As you have an iOS device, you may open the Adobe Express app and tap on the Settings icon at the top right. Select Push Notifications > Open Settings, then tap on Photos > All Photos. This will allow Adobe Express to access all photos in the phone library.

And if someone is working on an Android device, you may need to scan through android Settings > Apps & Notifications > Adobe Express > Permissions, then tap Storage > Allow

Thanks 

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines