• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image doesn't match the content type or style

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like we are supposed to be able to choose the content type Firefly is using for the prompt, such as photo, art, and graphic. However, for most times, the result does not match the type I choose. For example, I choose to use the "photo," but in the end, it will still be an "art" style content.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
7 Comments
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prompt for photo realism does not give photo real results.
I prompted “large Buddha statue inside the White House Oval Office". None of the results were even remotely in the Oval Office and none were even remotely photo real, just some weird hybrid illustration look. I had checked "photo" from columns on the right of interface and added "photo real" to the prompt

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your feedback. From what I understand, this is because the Beta release has been trained on a small dataset and the results are going to be based on that limitation. As the product evolves using a larger dataset, you should see much better results.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please provide a URL so we can look into this? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text to art.

Black & White feature on but color graphics rendered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I've noticed that if I activate ANY of the drop-downs I get a change from the original text-to-prompt generations. However, they're not having the effect listed (i.e. black and white not changing the color, Close-up not changing the composition, etc). Even combining drop-down selections is really not effecting anything other than the original change. I'll attach screenshots since it's hard to explain. 

Original Text to Image Prompt
Screenshot 2023-03-31 001.jpg

All the images after this are after changing the drop-downs and pressing Generate again. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. Be sure to look at the drop-downs. The images generated, however, are the same. lol
It won't slow me down. I'll just adjust the text and keep going. But it was making changes a few nights ago and isn't now. 

Screenshot 2023-03-31 002.jpgScreenshot 2023-03-31 003.jpgScreenshot 2023-03-31 004.jpgScreenshot 2023-03-31 006.jpgScreenshot 2023-03-31 007.jpgScreenshot 2023-03-31 008.jpgScreenshot 2023-03-31 009.jpgScreenshot 2023-03-31 005.jpg

I'm using Google Chrome: 

"Chrome is up to date
Version 111.0.5563.147 (Official Build) (64-bit)"

Windows 10 Home
Build: 10.0.19045 Build 19045

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that sometimes, Firefly doesn't render the image in black and white eventough it was asked for (Colour and Tone - Black and White).

Knight.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

diogog90105256_0-1681754152071.png

Apesar dos estilos estarem aplicados os mesmo não são aplicados no resultado final. Nesse exemplo do print screen gostaria que fosse gerado em formato de desenho (pencil drawing) mas todas as gerações foram realistas

Merging your thread here so we can track this bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate