• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It impossible to generate white people with Adobe Firefly

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its almost impossible to generate caucasian women. I am all for inclusiveness, but that doesnt mean adobe and other ai programs should completely erase white people. I tried to create some instagram posts for a blonde Swedish, light skinned woman and it is impossible, Firefly exclusively genrates black and hispanioc as well as mixed race womwn with blonde hair. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @PacificRabittCreative,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry you are having this problem. 

It is possible to get a Caucasian woman:

droopydog500_0-1717941183227.png

Blonde haired Caucasian woman drinking iced tea 

You prompt is too long, too conversational, like a story. The model will not understand it well.  The most important object should be as far left as possible and everything related to that object should be grouped together.

I just did a quick rewrite.  This might not be exactly what you want, but recommend you start from here.

droopydog500_1-1717941600313.png

artistic, feminie, caucasian, light skinned blonde fourty year-old short woman facing camera, explor... 

I recommend this document: Writing effective prompts to further help you in crafting good prompts.

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate