• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Tablet Issue Firefly - No Scroll Bar

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a Wacom Tablet, and the web site doesn't have a internal scrool bar to navigate in gallery or in my favorites.
I don't have a mouse, a have to use the keyboard arrow keys to scroll the screen because the default scroll bar of the browser doesn't go down enough.

JuniorRocha_0-1702982611666.png

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Junior Rocha, Can you share the Wacom tablet/version and system OS version? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CMass I use Windows 11 and Wacom Intous 5. I can do a vídeo meeting or record a vídeo to show the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Junior Rocha thank you for sharing. Have you tried to set your wheel to scroll? Does it scroll on other websites? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Scroll Wheel of wacom tablet is It's horrible and doesn't work properly. It's better I use arrow keys or page up and page down keys, and even so, it is a much less practical and fluid alternative than simply using the browser's scroll bar 
The issue here is not having an alternative way to get around a basic UI/UX problem, the issue is one of the most basic and oldest functions of any website not working correctly.
I simply want to use the browser's scroll bar.
On the Firefly home page, it works correctly, but in the gallery and favorites it doesn't work.
It's almost as if the gallery were a different frame within the page, and this frame doesn't have a scroll bar.
I don't have this problem on other generative AI sites, In fact, I don't remember having this problem on any other site, only on Firefly.

Votes

Translate

Translate