• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI for illustration

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2024 Jan 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been out of the biz for a long time and am in a 30 day free trial. I was wondering if I can use AI to generate a children's illustration (for a book) from a photo image. If so, which app(s) do I use to do that in? Photoshop or Illustrator?  

Also, I was wondering if generative images is the same thing as a stock photo or vector? I went into Adobe Stock and found several I want to save/buy and don't see how to download while on a free trial (I have free use of all apps until 2/16), it just tells me the monthly fee to use Adobe Stock.

Thank you.  Cindy

TOPICS
Design , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2024 Jan 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock has some free images, but for most of the images it is a separate fee.

Firefly on the other hand is something different. You have a certain amount of credits you can use to generate your images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2024 Jan 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@cfear 

Please check your plan. You may have misread it and if you did, the two plans will roll into paid subscriptions that you may or pay not want.

Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps does not have a 30 day trial. It has a 7-day free trial. If you don't cancel within the 7 days, it rolls into an annual plan with a fee for early termination.

https://www.adobe.com/downloads.html

janee_0-1705752099898.png

There is a checkbox box for a free 30-day trial to Adobe Stock. This is a separate subscription and also needs to be cancelled within the 30 days or it rolls into a paid subscription. You get 10 assets during the free trial.

janee_1-1705752327693.png

This is the Firefly forum and you have specific questions about Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Stock. Go to the main list and all three should show up:

https://community.adobe.com/

If not, do two things:

• Choose a Sort, such as Alphabetical or Popular (top)
  • Choose Load More Communities 2x to see all the forums (bottom)

The Experts in each forum will be able to assist.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines