• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Firefly API Access

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand it, you need to become an Enterprise client to access the Firefly API. Does anyone know where you can sign up to become an Enterprise client to get access to the API?

TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Erik29721674k8ke ,

The starting point is here: Transform content creation across the enterprise with generative AI. There is a form on that page to have Adobe reach out with more information.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Erik29721674k8ke Enterprise clients have a minimum requirement of 3-year contract with 50 seats. This isn't something an individual can sign up for to access the API at this time.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/enterprise.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one get a sales person to contact you? I've submitted to their lead generation form several times. It seems strange that its so hard to give Adobe money for services they offer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Erik29721674k8ke are you an individual or part of a company? Enterprise sales handles larger accounts not individuals...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A company

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2024 Jun 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have not manage to get a hold of Adobe sales yet. 
@kevin stohlmeyer  - are you saying that even if we want only Firefly APIs access we are still required to purchase 50 seats for 3 years ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must purchase an enterprise licence, which will require a large commitment. Far beyond the reach of a single person, most likely.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Eran Galil Correct. It is an enterprise-only solution at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Iid like to use Adobe Firefly with the API, but the API isn't available for me in my developer section.

How/What can I do to access the API?

Thanks for your reply 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Jonathan37930687psq3,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry you are having this problem. 

The Firefly API is only available to enterprise users. If you are an enterprise user, please see your local Adobe administrator. They need to grant access to employees for that feature.

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm a freelance, so what's the process to grant access to Firefly API in my case? Should I modify settings in my Adobe account for it works?

Thanks in advance for your reply 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Jonathan37930687psq3,

If you are freelance and have your own creative cloud account, you cannot access the API feature. It is only available to enterprise accounts (generally 50+ users). If you are part of an enterprise account, the Adobe Administrator at the company has to provision the access.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should consider offering an API for developers. This is valuable because I research and look for text to image APIs often to use in my work and personal projects, and I know there are others like me looking for quality images like ones you serve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the Adobe Firefly API and its capabilities. Does anyone know if the Adobe Firefly API allows for batch image generation and batch downloading of images? If so, are there any tutorials or specific documentation that explain how to implement these functionalities?

I would greatly appreciate any information or links you can provide on this topic. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Evan23 AFAIK it does allow for generative variations but information is limited.

The API is only available as part of the Gen Studio for Enteprise clients at a significant additonal cost and requires an Enterprise contract.

https://business.adobe.com/products/genstudio.html

https://business.adobe.com/solutions/content-supply-chain/creation-production.html

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/enterprise/firefly.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2024 Jul 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://firefly.adobe.com/cme/train にアクセスすると、ページ​に​アクセス​でき​ま​せんとでてカスタムモデルの画面にいけない。

なぜでしょうか?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @宗旦38695892u681,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry you are having this problem. 

You have to be an enterprise customer to access that. If you are an enterprise customer, your local Adobe administrator has to enable that for you. If you do not know who your local Adobe administrator is, contact IT.

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines