• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generate image with the same character

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHAT PROMPT DO I USE? TO GENERATE THE SAME CHARACTER IN DIFFERENT ACTIONS OR PLACES

THANK YOU

TOPICS
Communications , Design , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not quite get your question. Can you share an example here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I want to generate in Adobe Firefly, the same character with different actions, what PROMPT, can I use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find an asnwer to this? I'm sorry but the answer given by the adobe employee doesn't work. I too want to make illustrations for my book with the same looking character throughout. Clicking "Use as a reference image" does NOT work. It gives you images that are somewhat similar but not the same. I finally found a character I liked, clicked that, changed one word in the description and suddenly he looked like he was drawn by a different artist and had different color hair. So far I'm finding this useless for my books and my presentations as a teacher. You can't make anything look cohesive. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I want to generate in Adobe Firefly, the same character with different actions, what PROMPT, can I use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing more context. When you find an image that you like and what more of it, you can hover over the image, click Edit, and choose "Use as a reference image". That is the best solution I can think of to generate something similar to what was previously generated. You can also check out this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-firefly-discussions/tutorial-using-a-generated-image-as-a-refer... for a tutorial. 

Screen Shot 2023-09-13 at 5.48.12 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same query, AI Firefly has created an illustration of a character I like. I want to use that same exact character in different scenarios. Is it possible to create the exact same character? (Show similar function is not what I'm after) thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines